Monday, November 24, 2014

Year of the Sheep :))...Baaaa....

Hongbao (Money gift) Holder

Wow, we close to 2015! Time flies!!! According to Chinese Zodiac 2015 will be the year of Sheep...Baaa..:))) Thank you to my colleague, Ms.L remind me about that:)). Here what i prepare for you all. Check them out!!!

Rambo:))  this is what my son wants so bad:)) He warns me about this ..hahaha...
material: felt and zipper (inside)


Lammie.....:))..i can not stand anymore ...:)))) so cute....
Just about a minute i showed to Ruben( my son's friend) he wants my lammie too..:)))..*i hid the lammie somewhere*...*evil smirk* muahahahaha....

Material: felt and zipper


Fluffy;)))............Actually is smaller size than Lammie and Rambo:) but fit enough for the money..*for sure..hehehehe*

Material: felt and has velcro 

Fluffy, Lammie and Rambo created as hongpao ( money gift) holder on Chinese New Year later. If i am not mistaken it will be February 2015. 
Three of them still able to reuse after Chinese New Year celebration. We can keep coins or even their personal things such as band-aid, betadine or even their hand sanitizer:)) so i think this is also eco-green *yuhuuuu*

So what are you waiting for???
contact me: gracebruce1611@gmail or 087897733250

Jolly Me,
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment